So i got the following message: “RuntimeFault: Database temporarily unavailable or has network problems.”
With some log and config file verification + google of course i find the solutions.
This error appear until VmWare Server 2.0 and Ubuntu Linux. Maybe in another Linux OS appears so.
- Under linux console navigate to this directory /etc/vmware/hosts
- Edit the following file: authorization.xml
- Replace the following tag value from 11 to ex. to 20 ; like this <NextAceId>20</NextAceId>; Its importtat that this value be great that the last User ID.
- Restart the vmware management server.
- /etc/init.d/vmware-mgmt restart