The error is visible, oh with little correction is not visible. After that the programmer want to start the own hibernated Mac, cannot see nothing. First i think is problem with video card but, after when i look better on boot sequence i see that the MacOS what to reload the hibernated file. But cannot make this, because probably is corrupted the file.
So, how can we remove? Easily.
What do you need for this:
1. Mac Os 10.5.4 Boot CD/Installation DVD
2. After the boot from DVD, you need to start the Terminal Console program (Tools-> Terminal)
3. Inside of this console get this command for verify the hibernate mode:
4. On the results list find the following setting: hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage
5. On console list the Volumes for locate the the System Volume for remove the file:
iPC cs$ ls /volumes/
6. Remove the file (by ex: Harddisk Volume is the System):
iPC cs$ sudo rm /Volume/Harddis/var/vm/sleepimage
7. Reboot the Mac, and enjoy again the MacOs feeling.